Tuesday, October 05, 2004

How to subversion respository

(Answers)From: Mike
Newsgroups: ibm.software.websphere.studio

Hello Mike,

Yes, you are correct. My installation is a little messy, that I have installed included WSAD5.1.2, WSDD 5.5.x and others. After I have copied the following DLLs from the zipped package to the win2k system32 directory :-

libdb42.dll libeay32.dll ssleay32.dll

Now the subclipse plug-in works perfectly in WSAD5.1.2.

Thank you very much.

John

Hmmm, I thought the instructions on the site are ok, though you have to interpret a bit. Keep in mind I don't use subversion and this does not install subversion you need to obtain and install that separately. Looks like you had a previous version of WSAD or something installed, the 5.1.2 directory is the one you want I think For Windows get the .zip file from http://subclipse.tigris.org/files/documents/906/13512/org.tigris.subversion.subclipse_0.9.3.1.zip and unpack it, lets say, into your c:\ directory. End WSAD Then copy the contents of c:\org.tigris.subversion.subclipse_0.9.3.1\eclipse\plugins into C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere Studio\Application Developer\v5.1.2\eclipse\plugins Well, at least when I did the above I had the option of creating a new SVNExplorer perspective, though I don't have subversion installed so it won't load. Q.E.D. Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment